1. Required reading before asking questions
In order to get technical support faster and better, please read the following instructions.
2. “Don'ts” when asking questions
- Please do not ask questions with a strong subjectivity. For example, do not use words or sentences such as "too difficult to use", "too troublesome", "strongly recommended" or "urgently";
- Please do not ask the same question twice. If you have submitted your questions on our website, please do not ask it again via email or vice versa.
- Please do not ask pointless questions, such as "Is anyone here?" or "I’m a rookie".
3. “Dos” when asking questions
- Make sure to read the PPTs, as most of the questions can be found there.
- Make sure to upload screenshots. Do not guess what the problem is and make sure to upload screenshots of your problems;
- Make sure to find the logs. Please provide the latest logs which start with "php" in the directory zentao/tmp/log.