Once tasks have been created, you can start to use various actions to manage a task .
- Filter a task: Use tabs such as "Assigned to me" and "Created by me" to filter tasks.
- Assign a task: Click "Assign" at the end of a task row to assign it to others/yourself.
- Initiate a task: Click "Start" to initiate the task and mark it as started.
- Finish a task: Click "Finish" to mark it as finished when you finish a task.
- Close a task: A task will be in the charge of the one who created it. Click "Close" to close the task.
- Activate a task: A closed or finished task can be "Activate"d to work on again.
- Edit a task: Click "Edit" to edit task description, upload attachment etc.