Amoeba Report is used to do internal accounting and review. In the philosophy of Amoeba management, accounting is advocated, and the ultimate goal is to generate Amoeba reports.
In Zdoo, Amoeba Report can be generated Weekly or Daily. The Expect is generated from the data in Budget and Expense Distribution. The Actual is the data actually recorded in Zdoo. If there is a holiday, you should set it in Zdoo. Or the data might be affected, because the data in Amoeba is calculated on a daily basis.
Below is an actual Amoeba Report.
- Profit: Gross Profit and Net Profit. Gross profit is the sum of the incomes minus commissions and expenses. Net profit is gross profit minus commissions.
- Income Schedule: The Expect is 100% of the income expected divided by the number of work days. Tha Actual is the percentage of the actual incomes to the expected incomes.
- Gross Profit Schedule: The Expect is 100% of the Gross Profit divided by the number of work days. Tha Actual is the percentage of the actual gross profits to the goss profits.
- Value Added:The Value Added is the gross profit divided by man-hours, and the number of man-hours is the total man hours within the accounting period.
For example, in a daily report, the man-hour is a daily work time in the attendance setting, and the weekly report is multiplied by the working days of the week.
- Efficiency: It is the percentage of gross profit to labor cost.