- 1 About Zdoo Enterprise
- 2 Install and Upgrade
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Feedback
- 3.2 Custom Sales
- 3.3 Commission
- 3.4 Salary
- 3.5 Effort
- 3.6 LDAP user authentication
- 3.7 Wechat Configuration
- 4 Inventory(PSI)
- 5 Flow
- 6 Ameba
Data in Ameba->Budge is used to generating Budge Reports, and it is also the data source of the estimation in Amoeba Reports.
Go to Ameba->Budget, and click "Create".
- Year: The year of the budget that is calculated for.
- Type: The type of captions in this budget report.
- Caption: The captions in this budget report.
- Amount: The amount of money that is budgeted.
- Description: The note of what the budget is for and how it is calculated.
The screenshot below is the budget reported generated in Ameba.
Note: The budget is related to the date that Ameba module is started. If it is not started from January 1 of a year, set the date you started Ameba till the end of the year as the time frame of your Ameba budget report. Check Chapter 6.1 Start Amoeba for setting the date of starting Amoeba module in Zdoo.