ZDOO 5.0.1 is released! This release is to fix bugs in CRM, CASH, OA and backend. Also, several sever bugs such as exporting customer information, importing accounting, and setting Amoeba subjects, are resolved.
ZDOO required IonCube installed. Refer to Install Ioncube for how to install it. If any problems, contact us at Troy@easycorp.ltd. ZDOO has built in with a 5-user license and valid for 180 days. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need more users.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities, and optimized three major modules and backend.
- Fixed the issue that some information in EXCEL exported from the customer list is displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue that the selected customers are cleared after creating a new product in the order creation page.
- Fixed the issue that the contract details page does not refresh automatically after adding expenses when there is a comment in the contract details.
- Fixed the error prompt when import bookkeeping in CASH.
- Fix the bug that the sub category is not displayed in Amoeba.
Installation and Upgrade
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation
- PHP 5.3-5.6 package:
- PHP 7.0 package:
- PHP 7.1 package
- PHP 7.2 package:
ZDOO Mobile App
- If you want to upgrade Zdoo, contact us at email@example.com.
- Windows one-click installation package should be unzipped to the root directory.
- Linux one-click installation package should be unzipped to /opt.
Workflow Visual Editor
You can also follow us on
|Contact :||Renee Teng|