ZDOO 5.4 is released! This release is to improve the Invoice, Order, and Payment management, and to fix bugs.
Installation and Upgrade
ZDOO required IonCube installed. Refer to Install Ioncube for how to install it. If any problems, contact us at Troy@easycorp.ltd. ZDOO has built in with a 5-user license and valid for 180 days. You can contact email@example.com, if you need more users.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation
- PHP 5.3-5.6 package:
- PHP 7.0 package:
- PHP 7.1 package
- PHP 7.2 package:
- If you want to upgrade Zdoo, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Windows one-click installation package should be unzipped to the root directory.
- Linux one-click installation package should be unzipped to /opt.
You can also follow us on
|Contact :||Renee Teng|