ZDOO 5.6 is released
ZDOO 5.6 is released!
This release is about the related functions of customizing the built-in processes (orders, contracts, customers, etc.) in CRM applications through workflow. Users can customize the built-in processes according to the needs of the enterprise to better meet the business scenarios of the enterprise And process. In this release, we will also convert the previous CRM sales automation function into the configuration of the workflow, without affecting the user's original data, and the user can design the process more flexibly through the function of the workflow. In addition, we have also fixed some high-priority bugs related to workflow. Thanks in advance to users who give us feedback.
Installation and Upgrade
ZDOO required IonCube installed. Refer to Install Ioncube for how to install it. If any problems, contact us at email@example.com. ZDOO has built in with a 5-user license and valid for 180 days. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need more users.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation
- PHP 5.3-5.6 package:
- PHP 7.0 package:
- PHP 7.1 package
- PHP 7.2 package:
- If you want to upgrade Zdoo, contact us at email@example.com.
- Windows one-click installation package should be unzipped to the root directory.
- Linux one-click installation package should be unzipped to /opt.
You can also follow us on
|Contact :||Renee Teng|