Once sales sign a contract with the customer, their job is to manage the contract now.
1. Sign a contract
Choose an order from the order list. Click "Sign" to enter the page to sign the contract.
You can also click "Create" at the upper right of order list page.
- One contract can be related to one and more orders.
- Customers will be assigned an ID number. You can also set the number yourself.
- Contact means the contact of the customer.
- Signee is the customer who sign the contract.
- The start and end date of a contract is the valid date of a contract.
- Contract handler can record any one that involved in this contract, so it can be used to do performance appraisal.
- Items are the main terms and conditions in a contract. You can list all the points the customer mentioned when communicate with them.
- You can upload the signed contract to Zdoo as a reference.
2. Communication on contracts
In the process of delivery and payment, a lot of communication will be recorded in Zdoo.
3. Contract delivery and payment
Once the contract is signed, you have to deliver the product as the contract written, which can be done by clicking "Deliver". The customer should do "Payment" as stated in the contract. Please note that he status and time of delivery and payment is the last record of a contract.